You have arrived at our
Archive Site. We have recently remodeled and if you click the Home
button you will be transported to our new word press site. If you
are on a product page, all the BUY NOW buttons have been updated to go
directly to the new word press product page. Please update your bookmarks
Magick and More
- 1st Chakra - RED
- Organs: Physical Body Support; base of spine; legs,
bones, feet, rectum & immune system.
- Mental/Emotional: Safety & security; ability to stand up
for one-self, feeling at home.
- Physical Problems: Chronic lower back pain, sciatica,
varicose veins, rectal tumors/cancer, depression & immune disorders.
- 2nd Chakra - ORANGE
- Organs: Sexual organs, large intestine, lower vertebrae,
pelvis, appendix, bladder & hips.
- Mental/Emotional: Blame & guilt, money & sex, power
& control, creativity, ethics & honor in relationships.
- Physical Problems: Chronic lower back pain, sciatica, ob-gyn
problems, pelvic/low back pain, sexual potency & urinary problems.
- 3rd Chakra - YELLOW
- Organs: Abdomen, stomach, upper intestines, liver, gall
bladder, kidneys, pancreas, adrenal glands, spleen & middle spine.
- Mental/Emotional: Trust, fear & intimidation,
self-esteem, self-confidence, self-respect, care of others, sensitivity to criticism &
- Physical Problems: Arthritis, gastric or duodenal ulcers,
pancreatitis/diabetes, indigestion, anorexia or bulimia, liver dysfunction, hepatitis
& adrenal dysfunction.
- 4th Chakra - GREEN
- Organs: Heart & circulatory system, lungs, shoulders
& arms, ribs/breast, diaphragm & thymus gland.
- Mental/Emotional: Love & hatred, resentment &
bitterness, grief, self-centeredness, loneliness & commitment, forgiveness &
compassion, hope & trust.
- Physical Problems: Congestive heart failure, myocardial
infarction, mitral valve prolapsed, asthma/allergy, lung cancer, bronchial pneumonia, upper
back, shoulder & breast cancer.
- 5th Chakra - BLUE
- Organs: Throat, thyroid, trachea, neck vertebra, mouth, teeth
& gums, esophagus, parathyroid & hypothalamus.
- Mental/Emotional: Choice of strength of will, personal
expression, following one's dreams, using personal power to create, addiction,
judgment & criticism, faith & knowledge.
- Physical Problems: Raspy throat, chronic sore throats, mouth
ulcers, gum difficulties, tempomandibular joint problems, scoliosis, laryngitis, swollen
glands & thyroid problems.
- 6th Chakra - PURPLE
- Organs: Brain, nervous system, eyes, ears, nose, pineal
gland & pituitary gland.
- Mental/Emotional: Self-evaluation, truth, intellectual
abilities, feelings of adequacy, openness to ideas of others, ability to learn from
experiences & emotional intelligence.
- Physical Problems: Brain tumor/hemorrhage/stroke,
neurological disturbances, blindness/deafness, full spinal difficulties, learning
disabilities & seizures.
- 7th Chakra - WHITE
- Organs: Muscular system, skeletal system & skin.
- Mental/Emotional: Ability to trust life, values, ethics
& courage, humanitarianism, selfishness, ability to see larger picture, faith &
inspiration, spirituality & devotion.
- Physical Problems: Paralysis, genetic disorders, bone
cancer, multiple sclerosis.
* Anatomy of the Spirit:
The seven stages of power and healing by Caroline Myss, Ph.D., 1996
Create your own Magickal garden. Nothing
fancy, you just have to know what to plant that will help you in your
daily life. Even works in small spaces. Remember to check your
local nursery for the best time to plant and what grows best in your area
of the world:
- To improve psychic powers -
plant a bay tree, honeysuckle, marigolds, roses or thyme.
- A loving household - plant
gardenia, primrose, spearmint, tomato, pansy, jasmine or catnip.
If you have room for trees, try: cherry, apple, orange, maple or
- To ensure happiness in the
home - fill a window box with hyacinth, lavender, Marjoram, catnip or
- If money is a problem - plant
mint, onion, snapdragon, camellia, chamomile, clover, dill, basil or
wheat. If you have room for trees, try: pine, oak, ash,
apple or banana trees.
- To ward off theft - plant
garlic, cumin, thistles, aspen, cactus or junipers around the
perimeter of your house.
- General luck - bamboo,
hydrangea and sunflower near the house helps..
- Try to always put a GUARDIAN
in your garden. I have an Angel, but whatever you like will
work. Another great idea is a gazing globe (you know those
big glass spheres), this is a larger kind of witch ball and will
protect your garden.
The Moon has
many phases. Each has its own meaning.
~ Begin banishing and negative works several hours before the New Moon
and positive works several hours after the new Moon.
Waxing Moon ~ We call on the Goddess as the Maiden and begin new
Full Moon ~ We worship the Goddess as Mother and perform positive
Waning Moon ~ We call on the Goddess as Crone and work banishing
of negative energies.
Each Full Moon has a
different meaning and Magickal purpose. The Full Moon is a
traditional time for divinations of all kinds.
November ~ Snow Moon: Plan for a ritual to
work on ridding yourself of negative thoughts and vibrations.
December ~ Oak Moon: Plan for a ritual to help you remain steadfast
in your convictions.
January ~ Wolf Moon: Plan a ritual of protection around your home
February ~ Storm Moon: Plan a ritual to ask the Old Ones for help
in planning your future.
March ~ Chaste Moon: Plan a ritual to help fulfill your wishes is
April ~ Seed Moon: Plan a ritual to physically plant your seeds of
desire in Mother Earth.
May ~ Hare Moon: Plan a ritual to reaffirm your goals.
June ~ Dyad Moon: Plan a ritual to balance your spiritual and
July ~ Mead Moon: Plan a ritual to decide what you will do once
your goals have been met.
August ~ Wort Moon: Plan a ritual to preserve what you already
September ~ Barley Moon: Plan a ritual of Thanksgiving for all the
Old Ones have given you.
October ~ Blood Moon: Plan a ritual to remember those who have
passed from this world, and be sure to make an offering to them.
- 111 Energy flow * Enhancing whatever level you are in
- 222 Resurrection and ascension process.
- 333 Decision number * Either directs you into a phase
of 999 completion, or negatively, it puts you in the 666 frequency
which throws you back into the third dimension *
- 444 This is an actual resurrection number * You have
just completed an important phase *
- 555 Experiencing the energy or a level of CHRIST
* Very significant *
- 666 Material world * Third-dimensional frequency *
- 777 Symbolizes an integration of some portion of the
four lower bodies with higher spiritual frequencies within the
Third-dimensional plane, or at the level in which you are manifesting
your physical reality on the Earth Plane*
- 888 Symbolizes infinity * The unified spiral of the
physical merging with the Spiritual * Moving toward the completion of
the ascension process through the energies of 222 and 444.
- 999 Symbolizes the three levels of the triune *
- 000 GREAT VOID * Experiencing a NULL ZONE * Switching
or moving into a new Energy Field *
- 10:10 Moving into a new beginning 1(one) - and moving
into the pattern of the Great Void 0(zero) - or a much higher
resonance or frequency of Spirit.
- 11:11 Beginning of a whole new level or phase of
development * Another dimension or frequency of experience * A PORTAL
WAY OPENING *
- 12:12 A COSMIC CONNECTION * A bridge to the future *
Signifies a level of completion or graduation*
- Smooth Skin---refined nature, virility,
- Broad Hands---strength rather than culture.
- Pointed Fingers---artistic.
- Round/Flat Fingers---outdoor type.
- Knotted Hands---mind for philosophy.
- Long Center Bone in Thumb---great reasoning
- Short Top Bone in Thumb---little will power.
- Square Hands---practicality.
- Long Hands---gentle and idealistic.
- Life Line High on Hand---ambition.
- Life Line Circling into Palm---generosity.
- Broken Head Line---poor health.
- Head and Heart Line Join---impulsiveness.
- Heart Lines Crosses Palm
- Short Heart Line---short-lived relationships.
- Full Fate Line---success, charisma.
- Fate Line Stopped at Head Line----obstacles
- You need faith to communicate with your
- Patience is a virtue.
- Preparation - Clear the stress and chaos from
your mind and spirit.
- Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Find a space and time where you will not
be interrupted. Start preparing about 1/2 before you
actually start your meditation.
- You can be very casual and just find a
comfortable chair or you can make it a ceremony. Sage and
Cleanse your area.
- Now that the formalities are out of the
way: Close your eyes and imagine your self surrounded
by a warm golden light. Relax your breathing.
Breathe in the golden light and breath out all your stress and
anxiety. Ask your spirit guide to help with your relaxation.
- Keep your questions to your spirit guide
simple to begin with. As you grow in your understanding and
meditation practices you can start asking more complex questions
and seeking additional knowledge.
- Remember to keep a journal and write down
everything you see, hear and feel. It does not have to make
sense because the answers will manifest later.