Frequently Asked Question
Online Ordering is new to me.
How do I place an order?
- Browse the online catalog by clicking on icons or underlined text.
- When you find an item you wish to purchase, click on the order button. Make sure to choose color, size and options from an drop down box next to the products.
- There is an arrow next to the drop down that will allow you to scroll and see the available options.
- Once you have clicked the Order Button you can choose to Shop More, Cancel the order or Check Out.
- Follow the instructions. The online catalog will walk you through the rest.
- It’s that easy!
- What about shipping costs?
- Right now we are using a base shipping cost per US Zone. To give you an idea a 1 pound package will run about $9.00 in the West Coast and about $12.00 to the East Coast. International orders will be emailed with the additional shipping charges associated depending on the Country of delivery.
- When can I expect to receive my order?
- Your package should be shipped out within 1-7 working days (Monday – Friday) from the day we receive payment for order. Most items ship within a few days, but there are exceptions. Some of our Custom-Crafted Jewelry and Artwork can take an additional 4 weeks to craft and ship out. All Custom items are listed as such in the item description. Some back-ordered items may also incur a shipping delay.
- Will I be charged shipping on any back ordered items?
- No additional shipping is charged.
- We will be happy to help you. Just call our Customer Service Department at 360-531-1107 during business hours (Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. [PST]. If you reach our answering service, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as we can.
- Returns and Refunds:
- There are NO RETURNS on Custom Baskets, Custom Jewelry, Bath Products, Food, Art Work, Personalized & Heraldry items and Some Wedding Items. Some items if shipped by our artist directly to you can only be returned for store credit. If you need to return an item, please contact us prior to sending it back for any special instructions. If something is damaged or broken in transit, please eMail or call us. You will need to fill out a form for insurance. If a return is for $20.00 or less a store credit could be issued instead of a refund. We will not accept returns after 30 days. A 25% restocking fee may apply to some items.
- Our products have been chosen with the greatest care and special attention to quality. If, for any reason, something is not exactly to your liking, please contact us Within 30 days for your options. Any refund given is exclusive of shipping charges.
- Wrap return securely in a sturdy box using strong tape. Wherever possible, please use the shipping carton in which your merchandise was shipped to you.
- Include your sales slip.
More information on Returns.
- Celtic Attic employs the highest levels of security to ensure that your order is confidential and secure. We encrypt your transactions by using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) that assures your credit card number is submitted in encrypted form. If your browser is capable of SSL (most current browsers, including Netscape and Internet Explorer are) all sensitive information you provide is encrypted before being sent over the Internet. We never keep your credit card processing information in a database. Therefore your credit card and personal information cannot be retrieved by a hacker or anyone else online. We respect your Privacy.
- Often a message will appear to alert you to the fact that you are leaving a secure page and going to a non-secure page (such as an information or shopping page). Be assured, the information you entered on the secure page remains secure. Note: Any pages where you are conveying personal information (name, address, credit card number), should show an image of a lock at the bottom of your screen. If the lock is closed, it is a secure page. I want to order on a secure site.
How do I know your site is secure?
- To protect our customers from credit and debit card fraud we reserve the right to cancel an order where (1) the customer uses a credit or debit card which is issued by a card provider based in a country other than the delivery address provided by the customer, or (2) the customer doesn’t provide the additional information we request to verify their identity and address within five days, or (3) the customer pays for a high value transaction using an unverified Pay Pal account, or (4) any of the contact details the customer provides during the registration process turn out to be false.Protecting our Customers against Fraud
- I’m on a budget, but would like to make a major purchase.
How can I spread out my payments?
- Please contact us about any type of payment arrangements.
- Please just indicate in the comments section that you have received a coupon or promotion.I received a special promotion from Celtic Attic.
How do I use it when ordering online?
- The United States Federal Trade Commission has created an information page “How to Be Web Ready,” located at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/online/webready/index.htm, which provides general tips on how to protect your privacy online. For more detailed information, you may wish to consult the FTC publication “Site Seeing on the Internet.” This handbook is filled with information about how to use the Internet wisely, and tips on how to avoid fraud and deception online and keep personal information private. “Site Seeing” shows parents how to teach children ways to have fun online without giving out private information.
Each item is price according to weight. If you order a major quantity of any item we will send you an eMail with the adjusted shipping amount.
Some International Orders may require additional shipping charges. We will eMail you regarding this.
We accept payment in US Funds.
- Exceptions to all delivery times.
- APO/FPO, PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands, Canada, International, and some remote areas in the continental USA
- Back-ordered items
- Acts of nature
- Celtic Attic makes every attempt to package merchandise for optimum protection. However, if your country is un-insurable by the US Postal Service (see below), Celtic Attic will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Also, Celtic Attic will not refund money or replace merchandise.
Dem. Rep. of the Congo
Tristan Da Cunha
Note: We never make our customer list available to anyone. We do send out updates to all our current and past clients. If you do not want to receive this information, please e-mail us and let us know. email@example.com
- We cannot ship to the following countries at this time: Afghanistan, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sudan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan.
If you have a problem, please call us directly at 360-531-1107 or eMail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back to assist with your order. We also accept pay pal orders, please logon to paypal.com and send order information and payment to email@example.com
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.